Thursday, July 21, 2016

Let's Do This

I already attempted blogging a few years back.  The summer is a great time to begin those types of projects that I never see through once the school year begins.  This time will be different though.  After 8 years of teaching, I have gained a lot of confidence and comfort in my teaching.  At the same time, I am still very far from the teacher I want to be.  I’ve “stolen” lots of ideas from teachers on twitter in the past.  It’s time to put my ideas out there and really engage with all the great teachers out there.  Becoming an active member of the math twitter and blog community will push me in new ways.  It will allow me to reflect and receive feedback.  I’m excited to work with teachers that are equally passionate about teaching math.

No comments:

Post a Comment